Monday, May 28, 2012

A Day In The Life Of A Baby

These pictures are in order from newest taken to taken a few days ago.  Since I boycott Facebook, I decided to create a blog; although I've never made one before.  I'm not going to document his every move, but I will post pictures once in a while and give updates on what he's been up to.





Sleeping.


Still sleeping.


Waking.


Starting to fuss.


Content.


Waking.


Going back to sleep.


Fussing again.


Sleeping again.


Awake!

Curious.


Who are you?

Getting bored.

Really bored.

Pretending to sleep.

I hope that camera isn't still in my face.

It is!

Thinking of an idea to get Dad out of my face...

Got it......fake smile.






*note: over 200 feedings and diaper changes have been omitted for the flow of this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment